Rocky Mountain Timber Frame Home
2321 Deer Park Dr, Livermore, CO 80536
- Price: $998,000.
- Status: For Sale
- Style: Residential Acreage
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total SQFT: 3,520
- Land Size: 35.75
- Locale: Cherokee Park
- Sub Division: Poudre River Ranch
- Schools: Poudre School District
Northern Colorado Mountain Homes – Custom Timber Frame home on 35 secluded acres. Exceptional quality throughout! Property behind locked gate with pristine meadow setting and pond. Located in the foothills of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, 50 minutes northwest of Fort Collins, CO.
Detailed finish includes cathedral ceilings, oak timbers, Tulikivi soapstone fireplace, covered deck off greatroom, radiant floor heating, kitchen: maple cabinets, granite countertop, double wall oven, warming oven, stainless appl., home theater room, walkout basement (9’+ ceilings). Metal roof with stucco siding, 3,520 sq ft, built in 2002, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, including 1,920 sq ft shop with 300 sqft finished guest quarters. Over 2,200 ft. frontage to Roosevelt National Forest.
- Posted by: Lorraine Schaeffer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am so glad to meet you! My name is Lorraine Schaeffer, the Broker of NorthWest Real Estate. You can count on our years of experience to benefit you! Whether you are buying or selling in or out of town give us a call, we would love to work with you in this process. In 1996 I received my Associate Brokers license and have sold residential homes and residential acreages in the Fort Collins–Loveland and surrounding areas.